DicomObjects can be imported to Delphi XE (we have tested this under XE3) as follows:
- Select Import component from Component option in Delphi IDE.
- Then select Import a Type Library from the options.
- From the list of registered type libraries select DicomObjects.
- Move on to the component selection and set pallete page to Standard.
- Then install as a new package. After importing the component the next step is to Install it.
- Select Install component from the same Component option.
- Browse to the imported component “DicomObjects.pas” and set is as the Unit file name.
Also choose to install it as a new package.
Give a package name and on proceeding further the installation process should begin.
On completion, open up a project and check DicomObject components under Standard tools within Delphi XE3.