Many people wish to “merge” images to make print formats which the printer does not support, and this is possible, but a lot more work than simply asking the printer to do it for you!
Basically, you need to make a raw image as follows:
- Make a single large image to hold the merged pictures
- Use AllocatePixelSpace to make a blank pixel area
- Set all the 0028 attributes to define bit depth, size etc.
- Create a new DicomImage
- Add the images you wish to paste into this area
- Make compatible copies of the images you wish to print, using PrinterImage (i.e. make sure that bit depth and colour space are the same)
- Use the Blt method to copy onto the main blank area
- Finally, of course, you print the main image using a 1x1 format