Full integrated help is included in the downloads of all versions of DicomObjects and XdsObjects, but for reference purposes, stand-alone help files are available here as both On-Line help HTML help, and in CHM form.
Note that the CHM files may need to be “unblocked” before use - see Security Issues for displaying CHM files for more information.
We also provide a user manual for the COM version of DicomObjects, which takes a broad overview of DicomObjects, and explains in relatively simple terms how to write DICOM applications using DicomObjects. In particular, it covers the following:
- General principles, and getting started with DicomObjects
- How to read, write, retrieve and send images
- Writing an advanced image review application
- Writing a full-scale DICOM server
- Using DICOM within web applications
- Using modality worklist (SCU & SCP)
- DICOMDIR creation and reading
- Creating DICOM images from other formats or from scratch
The user manual is currently aimed at those using the COM version, but most of the principles apply equally to both versions.
- Click here to download