Following on from the success of DicomObjects for DICOM, Medical Connections is pleased to announce XdsObjects, an XDS toolkit to simplify the development of applications which conform to the IHE XDS profiles.
Our XDS Library (API) XdsObjects is available as a trial to any developers who wishes to evaluate it. It is currently supplied as a zip file, which includes the DLL, a help file (currently in .chm format), and simple examples to get you started. To obtain a copy, please visit the Download page. If you have any questions, or need any help, contact: email@example.com.
XdsObjects supports all the following profiles:
- Full support for all XDS.b transactions (as server and client)
- Provide and Register Document Set
- Register Document Set
- Registry Stored Query
- Retrieve Document Set
- XDS-I.b (as server and client)
- Retrieve Imaging Document Set
- XDR (as sender and recipient)
- XDM (as reader and writer)
- PIX (as client)
- Patient Cross-reference query
- ATNA (as client)
- Automatic generation and sending of audit records
- BSD Syslog, RFC 5425 & RFC 5426 supported
- TLS supported for all XDS transactions
Other features of XdsObjects:
- Tested by Medical Connections at the 2010 European connectathon, passing all profiles attempted - see Connectathon Results. In the 2012 Connectathons, XdsObjects was used by an independent vendors, who also passed.
- All data is packaged into/from simple, documented .NET classes, hiding the complexities of the ebXML model, such as classification schemes, slots and associations.
- The XDS-I transport facilities can be used with or without DicomObjects
- A viewer control is included, which allows simple viewing of most XDS content, including DICOM key object notes for use with XDS-I.
- The licensing model will be the same as DicomObjects, with free development use and charges due only when systems are deployed to end-users. Discounts will apply where DicomObjects and XdsObjects are deployed together.
Licensing on XdsObjects is on the same basis as DicomObjects - see the Licensing page for details.
For more information on ordering one of our products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on UK Telephone Number +44 1792 390209