Following on from the success of DicomObjects for DICOM, Medical Connections is pleased to announce XdsObjects, a toolkit to simplify the development of applications which conform to the IHE XDS profiles.
XdsObjects is available as a trial to any developers who wishes to evaluate it. It is currently supplied as a zip file, which includes the DLL, a help file (currently in .chm format), and simple examples to get you started. To obtain a copy, please visit the Download page. If you have any questions, or need any help, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
XdsObjects supports all the following profiles:
- Full support for all XDS.b transactions (as server and client)
- Provide and Register Document Set
- Register Document Set
- Registry Stored Query
- Retrieve Document Set
- XDS-I.b (as server and client)
- Retrieve Imaging Document Set
- XDR (as sender and recipient)
- XDM (as reader and writer)
- PIX (as client)
- Patient Cross-reference query
- ATNA (as client)
- Automatic generation and sending of audit records
- BSD Syslog, RFC 5425 & RFC 5426 supported
- TLS supported for all XDS transactions
Other features of XdsObjects:
- Tested by Medical Connections at the 2010 European connectathon, passing all profiles attempted - see Connectathon Results. In the 2012 Connectathons, XdsObjects was used by an independent vendors, who also passed.
- All data is packaged into/from simple, documented .NET classes, hiding the complexities of the ebXML model, such as classification schemes, slots and associations.
- The XDS-I transport facilities can be used with or without DicomObjects
- A viewer control is included, which allows simple viewing of most XDS content, including DICOM key object notes for use with XDS-I.
- The licensing model will be the same as DicomObjects, with free development use and charges due only when systems are deployed to end-users. Discounts will apply where DicomObjects and XdsObjects are deployed together.
Licensing on XdsObjects is on the same basis as DicomObjects - see the Licensing page for details.
For more information on ordering one of our products please contact email@example.com or call us on UK Telephone Number +44 1792 390209